Parc Clematis is a new condominium development with strata terraces and bungalows, located at 2 – 20 Jalan Lempeng. It is within walking distance to the Clementi MRT station, and has several schools within its one kilometer radius.
Clementi is one of the main housing towns under the URA’s West Region draft masterplan 2019, and hence stands to benefit from the broader West Region Plans which cover the Jurong Lake District, Jurong Innovation District, Tuas Port, the Mobility Corridors in the West, and Greener Way of Life.
URA draft master plan for Clementi is summarized as follows :
Specifically, the plans include :
- Improve mobility network by integrating walking and cycling corridor between Sunset Way and West Coast Park, and to potentially connect with the larger green networks such as the Rail Corridor, Coast-to-Coast Trail, and Pasir-Panjang Linear Park.
- Offer attractive public and private housing options in Clementi, Sunset Way, and West Coast in the next 5 to 10 years.
- Develop a new park connector along the northern part of Sungeil Ulu Panda that offers a seamless connection from Boon Lay way to Ghim Moh.
- Create a waterfront communal space for public leisure activities at Sungei Pandan Kechil.
- Provide senior residents easy access to quality eldercare services at West Coast Link by 2022
Book An Appointment to view Parc Clematis ShowFlat & get VVIP Discount (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy Brochure.
Get a copy of Parc Clematis Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates by filling up the Form.
Strictly no spam policy.